Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Chicago Con...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    shit!!! is it this weekend?!?!?!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could, but no cash. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Next year, hopefully and maybe even a write off. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who's going? Anyone? I was on Terry's site, but there didn't seem to be any kind of conversation or plans by people there to meet and greet or anything of that nature...not that I can understand half of what goes on in Terry's site now...

    I don't know if I'm going to make it to the CON intself on Friday, but I'll be about and available that night...thinking about taking a room at the Hyatt still for that...and then I plan on being about Saturday and Sunday...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    So how was the con?!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terry was fantastic (got him to autograph my hat this year).
    The guys at Roaring Studios (who have just released the first issue of George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight) were great.

    Otherwise, I left early Saturday due to not feeling well and work interferred with going the other days...in general though, I was kinda disappointed...not their best year, but that's a flash quick opinion...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •